Halo Technologies: A 3D Printing Service
At Halo Technologies, we are proud to be a premiere 3D Printing Service. With offices out of West Palm Beach, FL we are proud to serve clients worldwide. Simply give us a call and we’d love to work with you on your next project. The value we bring our customers can be summed up with the following:
- Professional Customer Service
- Compared to traditional manufacturing, we provide expedited lead time on all projects
- Quick and honest communication
- Experts in 3D Printing (additive manufacturing) CAD design, rapid prototyping and more
- Both industry and consumer level project scopes
- All projects are handled with privacy and care. At your request, we provide an NDA.
Let’s talk about your project 561-401-2763.
Types of 3D Printing Services
3D printing has a wide use of applications. However, most clients we work with can fall in four basic categories.
- Inventions & Personal Projects – Whether you are a large manufacturing company or a small entrepreneur with a great idea, at Halo Technologies we have the ability to bring your idea to life. With our services, we can help you create and design your idea into a real life model. As a model design company, we have the expertise to create a CAD design of your project and print a real life model with our 3D Printers. From here, we can connect you with some of our partner manufacturers or you can take your model to your own manufacture to get it produced in volume. We are also able to provide you with small runs of your project. If you run a small artisan shop or Etsy store, this may be a good option for you.
- Replacements and Repair – Sometimes replacing parts for expensive equipment isn’t always possible. We’ve had several customers come to us with situations where they couldn’t find replacement parts for their existing equipment. You can read about one of those examples here. You can also use a 3D printing service to replace boat parts, plane parts and more.
- Rapid Prototyping – For our friends in manufacturing, rapid prototyping is one of the best ways to save money and time. Through traditional manufacturing, it can take months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a working prototyping. By using 3D printing technology, getting a working prototype back within a few weeks is possible. While every project varies, rapid prototyping has become possible through 3D printing technology.
- 3D Model Design – In some counties, it is required that your new building or renovation feature a 3D design model to be approved by the city board. This is something that can run up significant cost and time. With 3D Printing, this can be cut down, especially with the turn around time. Also, if you’re raising donations for a new building or organization, this can be a great way to show off a visual representation to your future donors.
Why Use Halo Technologies 3D Printing?
Halo Technologies is a start up company located here in West Palm Beach. We are proud of the progress we have made as a 3D printing company with significant growth from the very beginning. Because of our wide flexibility in services offered, we’re able to walk with our clients through the entire process of their project. When our clients don’t know exactly what they want, we share our years of experience with them to design the perfect prototype. Our services aren’t limited to just 3D printing, but extend to CAD design, prototyping, small manufacturing and more.
We can’t wait to work with you on your next project. No matter what it is or where you live, Halo Technologies is here to help you realize the vision of your project. Call today!