Welcome to Halo Technologies the premiere 3D Printing company for the Fort Lauderdale area and all of South Florida. We specialized in additive manufacturing (also known as 3d printing), CAD (computer aided design) and rapid prototyping. Our goal is to provide real solutions to real life problems.
While 3D printing has been around for decades, it has become even more accessible and affordable in the past 10 years. In this way, Halo Technologies is able to bring value at a fraction of the cost it would take using traditional manufacturing method. Also, because of the portability and advanced technology in the past few years, we’re able to cut off substantial time of your lead time.
If you’re in need of CAD or prototyping services for your next project or great idea, give Halo Technologies a call. Our offices are located just north of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Give us a call at (561) 401-2763 for a free quote.
Below, we’ve put together some of the solutions we can provide our clients. There are many solutions that we can provide, from the automotive industry, aerospace industry to the Yacht industry.
Properly understood, additive printing is so much more than just printing objects or novelty item to set on your desk (though we do, do that). We believe that additive printing is just the beginning. If you can think it…it can probably be 3d printed.
See below for the services we offer to our Fort Lauderdale 3D printing customers:
- Rapid Prototyping: A prototyping for your invention or project serves as a base or “model” for your product. It is one of the first steps you take before mass production. Being able to get a “real life” example in your hands is necessary and helps catch any design mistakes early in the process. Doing this in a more traditional way can be cost prohibitive. At Halo Technologies, we’re also abel to do it much quicker.
- 3D Scanning: This is one of the more important solutions we offer. With 3D Scanning, we can take any object, scan it and then 3d print it. This opens up so many different possibilities for our clients.
- CAD Design: CAD Design or computer aided design in simply the use of a computer program to measure and design the object you’re wanting to print. Our professional CAD designers at Halo Technologies are hear to help with any design services you may need. From this design, we produce a STL file which you can take anywhere that does 3d printing. Also, any design you expressly want kept “under wraps” would be protected by our NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
3d Printing Benefits
These are the services we offer, but what makes these services better than a traditional manufacturer or engineer? Below we’ve outlined some of the cost and practical benefits to additive manufacturing (3d Printing).
- Production Costs are Decreased: There are some companies that spend millions of dollars with prototyping. At Halo Technologies, we’re able to decrease these front end production costs.
- Decreased Lead Times: When testing or designing a pieces of hardware or part, it can take months. If something doesn’t work out with the first model — it’s back to the drawing board. With 3D printing, it’s still back to the drawing board, but what took weeks to make a simple change now can take hours if not minutes.
- Optimized Models: Following the point above, the ability to optimize you part or piece of hardware through 3d printing and rapid prototyping is much easier. Each version gets a little better with each print, and whats great is that it’s better each time.
- Maximized Bottom Line: At the end of the day, we at Halo Technologies want to see our clients maximize their profits. This technologies has given many the ability to reduce their costs, while increasing their bottom line.
Serving our Fort Lauderdale, Fl 3D Printing Clients
At Halo Technologies, we’re here to serve you. We take a personal and “customizable” approach to our clients challenges and needs. You can be confident in working with our team. We’re located just north of the Lauderdale area and consider ourselves to be the premier 3d printing companies in Florida. We can’t wait to hear about your project, just give us a call at (561) 401-2763 today.