3D Printing Camp
(Register on Form Below)
Our Student Workshop Experience is an all day event where students will learn everything from the history of 3d printing, what it’s role is in manufacturing and how it brings people’s ideas to life. They will also design and print their own object.
*A certificate of completion will be presented by Halo Technologies and the end of course.
The student will learn:
- History of 3D printing
- It’s role in manufacturing
- Hands-on software design (CAD)
- Take home 3d printed piece
- Date: November 5th, 2016
- Time: 9AM – 4PM
- Lunch: 11:30PM (will be provided)
- Tuition: $250.00/student
- Ages: Middle School – High School
- Available spots: 20
- Registration Deadline: November 3rd
- Location: Halo Technologies Headquarters.
Register on the form below.